Major Gifts Director/Management ProfessionalCompany: Boys & Girls Clubs of Coachella Valley
Date Posted: November 9, 2017
Company: Boys & Girls Clubs of Coachella Valley
Posting Category: Major Gifts Director/Management Professional
Work Location: Palm Desert, Ca
Job Type: Career
Salary Range: $62,400 – $72,800
Benefits: Competitive benefit package (medical, vision, dental, 401k etc.)
Directs the identification, research, cultivation and solicitation of major gift individual prospects and donors. Prepares correspondence, proposals and reports. Conducts face-to-face solicitations.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the development of overall development goals and strategies and manage the implementation of all activities related to Major Gifts campaigns.
- Research and identify individual prospects for major gift solicitations. Prepare background reports on donor giving and interests and develops proposals for donor consideration.
- Evaluate giving trends of individual donors and determine those with potential for upgrading to Major Gifts status.
- Cultivate potential Major Gifts prospects, develops proposals and conducts solicitations of individual donors.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- A minimum of five years work experience in relevant fund raising activities and a proven track record of accomplishment in this area.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with all types of people.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Club staff, Board members, volunteers, community groups, and other related agencies.
- Knowledge of accessing and utilizing donor data base.
Please send resumes to Cynthia Grier at CGrier@bgcofcv.org