Donor Care Coordinator - Part timeCompany: Animal Samaritans
Date Posted: March 22, 2018
Position Summary: Responsible for entering constituent and donor data into database program in a timely manner with a high degree of accuracy. Provides exceptional customer service to donors, general public, and staff. May assist with Clients in need of veterinary subsidized programs and services.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs data entry of donor information, donations, and gift batches, into database ensuring accuracy of coding.
- Imports online donations and credit card donations.
- Processes donor acknowledgment letters in a timely manner (usually within 48 hours).
- Responds to calls and inquiries from donors in a respectful and professional manner.
- Enters honor/memorial data and relationship links, and fulfills honor/memorial requests.
- Reviews database information and performs maintenance and clean-up of data as needed.
- Review returned mail and process appropriately.
- Generate queries, reports, exports and any other collection data as needed
- Prepare packages and mail out grant information
- Produce mailing lists for and assist in the production of bulk mailings, invitations, and appeals.
- Create donor reports for accounting and reconcile accounts with Finance Dept./ Bookkeeper.
- Track and record event attendees
- Assists with calls from clients seeking veterinary subsidized programs and services
- Performs other related job duties, as assigned.
Required Skills Knowledge and Abilities
- High school diploma. A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is desirable.
- Experience with analytical software, such as Results Plus, Raiser’s Edge, Salesforce, etc.
- Exhibits strong customer service skills; ability to work professionally with external partners, and all levels of staff.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and project management skills and remain calm under pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and proofreading skills
- Able to work collaboratively with other team members.
- Ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information.
- 3-5 years in related data entry field running queries
- Must have advanced computer skills and have strong analytical skills to populate and run reports
- Must be able to pass background check and pre-employment drug test
- Achieves Results – Execution, energy, results driven and action oriented.
- Succeeds through Teamwork and Collaboration – Team focused, cooperative, gains trust , networks, shares credit for accomplishments, shows openness to others views and feedback.
- Communicates Effectively and Candidly – Candid, sincere, open, clear, concise, professional, keeps the right people and employees informed of daily activities.
- Develops Self/Others – Seeks growth and improvement for self and employees, embraces development.
- Customer Focused – Seeks to exceed customer’s expectations and represent Animal Samaritans well while doing so.
- Works/Leads with Integrity and Professionalism – Lives Animal Samaritans values, is a positive influence, takes initiative and embraces change.
Position reports to the Director of Marketing and Development
To apply, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org