Event ManagerCompany: Coachella Valley Volunteers in Medicine
Date Posted: May 22, 2018
This is a full-time, exempt position, reporting to the Executive Director. Eligible for participation in the organization's health, dental and vision benefit package.
Key responsibilities include:
- Event budget(s) development and control to assure revenue producing events.
- Event volunteer management
- Sponsor development and attainment
- Venue and vendor selection and contract negotiations
- Development and preparation of marketing/promotional materials
- Donor solicitation, development, sales/donation tracking and recognition
- Media relations
- Administrative responsibilities such as reporting, data entry, and other
Education and Experience required:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years event planning experience or related experience in fund development.
- Demonstrated record of building effective interpersonal relationships with peers, donors, volunteers and the community
- Ability to communicate well with various audiences using effective and appropriate written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Proven and demostated project and time managment skills
- Limited evening and weekend work required
- A valid CA Driver's License is required.
- Applicant must have reliable transportation with required insurance
Interested parties should submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.